Chatul thoughts

Just because the cat meows, doesn't mean she can't have thoughts that would be worth sharing.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

In that fine nation's capitol...

so going through the security line of DCA -Reagan National Airport- I find that I can carry wet wipes -no problem, I can carry dissolvable listerine tabs that can be immersed in water and reconstituted... I find a number of items that I won't continue to name get through our lovely well-trained TSA. I also found it fascinating that if I had a bottle of liquid in a pocket that it is undetectable at all...

I hate to say it, but there is nothing that gets by our TSA... right?
WRONG. okay, so... I'm of the opinoin this security thing is a sham for the most part. Why are we doing this? and who are we fooling?

We're obviously trying to fool the general American public.

So I see.

Um... why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home